Pass PET: Teacher's Book
Pass PET is the comprehensive course for the Cambridge ESOL Preliminary English Test, B1 Threshold of the Common European Framework. It combines English teaching with exam preparation.
Pass PET teaches, not just revises, the English required to pass the PET exam.
It is suitable for young teenagers and above.
The Teacher's Book includes answer keys, recording scripts, lesson plans, exam information, advice, and additional activities.
An Answer Key is also available separately for self-study.
• 12 short easy-to-use units
• the topic of each unit provides extensive coverage of the themes, structures and vocabulary required by the PET exam
• each unit is divided into reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation sections... дальше »
• each section is explained thoroughly using PET-type exercises and examples from everyday life
• the follow-up activities are in the form of PET exam questions so that the students become more familiar with the exam as they move through the course
• the two audio CDs provide a complete range of authentic PET-type listening exercises and pronunciation activities
• the Workbook section of this edition focuses on the main grammar and vocabulary of each unit, consolidating and improving the student's knowledge
• the Exam Practice sections, which are an integral part of each unit of the Workbook, consist of practice test questions, detailed descriptions of each part of the exam and exam strategies
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 29.06.2017 (Чт.)
|дата выпуска||1 марта 2003 г. |
|количество страниц||80 стр.|
|возрастная категория||18+ (нет данных)|
|код системы скидок||25|
|код в My-shop.ru||1079342|