Innovations is a new three-level general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
• Presents and practices vocabulary, collocations, fixed expressions, and more idiomatic language.
• Motivates learners by presenting interesting and unusual texts.
• Emphasizes sound-chunking and oral fluency.
• Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work.
• Includes in-built learner-training pages that offer tips and advice.
• Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks.
The Innovations Workbook provides further practice and consolidation of the language presented in the Coursebook. The Workbook includes FCE-style writing activities that serve as additional test preparation.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 25.08.2017 (Пт.)