TASK is a flexible learning resource that has been carefully designed to develop the key transferable skills that promote students' success in university and college study. Whether you are a student or a teacher, the TASK series provides a tried and tested teaching and learning tool suitable for a broad range of academic disciplines.
A series of supported exercises relates theory to practice and provides students with the tools to develop a framework of skills that can then be used in a wide range of contexts both inside and outside the academic world.
TASK can be followed as a complete course or individual modules can be selected to address specific needs.
Created by members of the academic staff of the International Foundation Programme at the University of Reading, TASK forms a part of the university's skills provision for home and international students at all levels.
- Familiarizes students with key features of seminars and tutorials
- Familiarizes students with typical seminar activities
- Teaches students to prepare for topics through research and reflection
- Teaches communication strategies needed to participate confidently and effectively
- Practises contributing and responding in an academic environment
- Considers other types of academic sessions
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 27.06.2017 (Вт.)