TASK is a flexible learning resource that has been carefully designed to develop the key transferable skills that promote students' success in university and college study. Whether you are a student or a teacher, the TASK series provides a tried and tested teaching and learning tool suitable for a broad range of academic disciplines.
A series of supported exercises relates theory to practice and provides students with the tools to develop a framework of skills that can then be used in a wide range of contexts both inside and outside the academic world.
TASK can be followed as a complete course or individual modules can be selected to address specific needs.
Created by members of the academic staff of the International Foundation Programme at the University of Reading, TASK forms a part of the university's skills provision for home and international students at all levels.
- Teaches students about the different skills and roles involved in teamwork
- Explores the benefits and problems of teamwork
- Examines verbal and non-verbal strategies
- Considers the differences in culture and interaction patterns
- Considers how strategies and techniques can encourage and discourage effective teamwork
- Teaches students about the benefits of collaborative study
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 02.08.2017 (Ср.)