Making Connections prepares high intermediate students to read college-level texts. The book contains demanding academic readings, but gives students the skills and strategies to cope with them successfully. An academic vocabulary program runs throughout the book.
• High interest topics: health, multiculturalism, language learning and the environment
• Skills and strategies sections that teach essential academic reading skills
• Tasks that encourage students to interact with the text and practice the academic reading skills and strategies as they read
• A carefully planned program of academic vocabulary development
• Activities that take students "beyond the reading" that can be used for discussion and writing
1 583 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 28.06.2017 (Ср.)