Write To Be Read
Write to be Read helps students develop their academic writing skills. Using thought-provoking authentic readings that challenge students to think critically and clearly, Write to be Read guides students through the processes of reading, reflection, writing and revision. This second edition includes new readings, greater vocabulary support and an improved design.
Reading selections in Write to be Read include short stories, magazine articles, and essays. The writing instruction in the first two chapters concentrates on writing clear and well-constructed paragraphs, the remaining five chapters focus on the academic essay.
Each chapter includes:
• Two authentic readings on closely related topics.
• Practice in writing both personal and academic responses to the readings.
• Opportunities for reflection and discussion on the chapter topic.
• Opportunities for peer feedback on writing.
• Instruction in academic writing skills such as paraphrasing, summarizing, writing topic sentences, and organizing an essay.
• Exercises to help students expand their knowledge of English grammar.
• Practice in editing and revision.
1 900 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 30.06.2017 (Пт.)