Just go. Relax beneath swaying palm trees on idyllic beaches. Head up back roads on your Enfield to discover tiny villages hidden among spice plantations. Spot delicate birds in the jungle. Wander the streets of Old Goa, explore Panaji's crumbling colonial archi¬tecture or expend your energy dancing till dawn in the hottest clubs. This essential guide takes you there.
- OPEN YOUR MIND to yoga, meditation, Ayurvedic healing and massage, with details of the best courses and treatments
- OPEN THE DOOR to your luxury colonial-era hotel room, or your breezy beachside bamboo hut – our reviews help you choose the best accommodation
- OPEN YOUR HEART to the real Goa our Culture and History chapters reveal its fusion of people and lifestyles
- OPEN WIDE our eating recommendations send your tastebuds to spice-infused heaven; try curries and fresh seafood in a fine restaurant or a simple beach shack
- OPEN YOUR BAG from hippy-era Anjuna flea market to Baga's night bazaars, our shopping sections guarantee you'll need lots of space in there