Big Bugs is a new four-level story-based course for primary children (ages 9-12). Big Bugs 1 and 2 provide continuity and progression by recycling and developing language learnt at the early stages of primary. There are eight story-based units with extra materials for key festivals in the year. These fascinating stories help to contextualize new language and provide opportunities for the children to communicate in English.
- Eight story-based units.
- Three double-page revision games.
- A double page of stickers in the Activity Book.
- Four cut-out minibooks in the Activity Book.
- 72 full-colour Story Cards illustrating key vocabulary.
- 64 full-colour Flashcards to present or review new vocabulary.
- 64 Word Cards showing key vocabulary.
- Unit tests (one per unit) and three Progress Tests.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 28.06.2017 (Ср.)