|ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ ТОВАРЫ||Всё, что нужно на любом участке и огороде — со скидками до 25%!||ДЛЯ САДА И ОГОРОДА|
Oxford Dictionary of Architecture & Landscape Architecture
- Contains over 6,000 entries and over 250 illustrations
- Fully revised and updated: new edition includes landscape terms, biographies of important modern architects, and over 50 new illustrations
- Comprehensive coverage of architectural terms with clear definitions
- 1st edition was critically acclaimed: this new edition expands the dictionary and brings it completely up-to-date, while maintaining the high standard of the previous edition
- Cross-referenced for ease of use
New to this edition
- Fully revised and updated including extensive bibliographic references, and terms covering landscape architecture
- Expanded by over 200 pages... дальше »
- Over 50 beautiful new line drawings, including labelled cross-sections and typical period features
- Includes biographies of modern architects
Containing over 6,000 entries from Aalto to ziggurat , this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date dictionary of architecture available. Beautifully illustrated and written in a clear and concise style, it covers all periods of Western architectural history, from ancient times to the present day. It also includes concise biographies of leading architects, from Brunelleschi and Imhotep to Le Corbusier and Richard Rogers. The text is complimented by over 250 beautiful and meticulous line drawings, labelled cross-sections and diagrams. These include precise drawings of typical building features, making it easy for readers to identify particular period styles.
The first edition of the Dictionary of Architecture received excellent reviews. Now it has been fully revised, and expanded, bringing it completely up-to-date. New entries include definitions of landscape terms, and biographies of modern architects. Each entry is followed by a mini-bibliography, with suggestions for further reading. It also contains over 50 new illustrations.
This is an essential work of reference for anyone with an interest in architecture. With clear descriptions providing in-depth analysis, it is invaluable for students and professional architects, and provides a fascinating wealth of information for the general reader.
|дата выпуска||2008 г. |
|количество страниц||992 стр.|
|возрастная категория||18+ (нет данных)|
|код системы скидок||15|
|код в My-shop.ru||254999|