Ready to Order is for students training to become or working as chefs, bartenders or waiting staff. It provides the language training they need to be operational in the fast-moving food and beverage industry. Aimed at elementary level, Ready to Order also caters for the needs of mixed ability groups.
Ready to Order presents and practises the relevant language and skills work in context by focusing on typical situations in a hotel restaurant.
- Simple real-life dialogues and texts present key language.
- Systematic introduction, practice and recycling of core topic vocabulary.
- Functional language and grammatical structures develop essential communication skills.
- Comprehensive pronunciation syllabus builds confidence and professionalism.
- Tip boxes give extra help with learning skills and cultural awareness.
- Glossary and grammar reference section provide extra support.
- Workbook includes further essential vocabulary and language work.
- Teacher's Book provides step-by-step guidance, extra activities, photocopiable resources and tips for mixed ability groups.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 23.08.2017 (Ср.)