Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The complete series will cover Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels.
- Focuses on the functional language needed to succeed in the job. Grammar, vocabulary, and skills are all contextualized in real work situations.
- An aspirational approach includes It's my job profiles of real professionals, and specialist facts, figures, and quotations on every page.
- Writing bank or Reading bank gives practice in working with specialist texts.
- Contemporary, easy-to-navigate design with an In this unit learning menu and an end-of-unit Checklist with CEF Can-do tick boxes.
- Revision and extension with Projects and Webquests, a student's website with consolidation exercises from the unit, and a handy Key words list at the end of every unit with the essential vocabulary... дальше ».
- Teacher's Resource Book provides a specialist background to the area for every unit, plus easy-to-understand tips, additional activities for mixed ability classes, and Grammar tests and Communication worksheets.