Magic Time 2. Workbook
A two-level introductory series for kindergarten and early elementary students studying English for the first time.
- Magic Time develops the speaking, listening and pre-writing skills of young children through art, music and movement.
- Language is taught through colourful, humorous, full-page scenes that enhance student interest and motivation. Four main characters - Annie, Ted, Digger the dog, and Dot the magic fairy - maintain student involvement.
- The syllabus progresses at a natural, steady pace and offers students many opportunities to practise new language and recycle language they have already met.
- Each four-page unit spotlights a theme such as shapes, classroom items or pets that provide a context for the language. The short units build confidence and allow students to feel they are progressing rapidly.
- Every lesson features a catchy song or chant.
- Detailed suggestions for music and movement activities are provided in the Teacher's Book.
- Lessons are adaptable to the scheduling needs of many different programs and classroom situations.
- Magic Time is a two-level introductory series that is designed to be followed by the six-level communicative series, English Time. The two series can be used separately or as one complete eight-level course.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 01.08.2017 (Вт.)