Challenges 3 covers virtually all Waystage specifications (A.2) and quite a few of which were already covered in Challenges 2.Challenges 3 also looks at quite a few lower Threshold descriptors (B.1.1).
In this level the theme of challenge in such topics as the achievements of talented women in history, dealing with teenage problems and fighting against tyranny. The characters in this level are at a school of performing arts: they have to do auditions, perform a piece of music and a song, make a film and give a presentation.
• Coursebooks that can be completed in one year, giving students a clear sense of progress
• Informative and engaging topics that involve teenagers in their learning
• Unique features include word building, text building and sentence patterns
• Characters that promote positive values and use real spoken language... дальше ».
• Activities for building learner strategies for independent learning
• Magazine at the back of the Students Book to support mixed ability classes
• Strong grammar and skills sections give students confidence in using the language
• A full Word Bank that is easy to use
• A unique teacher’s package gives total support and maximum flexibility « скрыть
1 520 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 23.08.2017 (Ср.)