- A fantastic aid to learning to read using synthetic phonics.
- Synthetic phonic learning is the process of reading by sounding the individual sounds of a word and then blending them together to read the word as a whole.
- Each card shows a picture of a familiar word, its alphabetical spelling and breakdown of its phonetic components, with one card for each of the 44 basic phonemes in English.
- Featuring the much-loved illustrations of Stephen Cartwright.
- The cards are robust and durable, ensuring repeated use.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 02.08.2017 (Ср.)