In Company has established itself as the English course for professionals because of its immediate results through topic-based content, active skills, and real-world tasks that are instantly relevant to everyday business life. In Company Second Edition builds on the success of the original but is now updated and improved with a host of new features.
* NEW phrase banks with useful phrases for reference and revision
* Five NEW case studies within the Student's Book reflect real-life business scenarios
* NEW audio recordings with authentic native and non-native accents
* Units are clearly defined as topic or skills based... дальше »
* Teacher's Book addresses how to deal with 1:1 classes
* NEW Second Edition CD-ROM now includes an interactive glossary and class audio as a downloadable MP3
Each lesson is a stand-alone, fast-track unit to competence in a particular skill that business
professionals will meet in their everyday working life. Topics and texts have been chosen to involve,
entertain and provoke students into lively discussion, as well as to contextualise key target language.
Real-world tasks encourage learners to sharpen their communication skills and draw on their own
experiences at work, while a great deal of attention is devoted to helping learners boost their lexical
range. Grammar is introduced in a practical business context and is now incorporated into the relevant unit along with the workbook sections.
In Company CD-ROM
The In Company CD-ROM for self-study provides extensive practice, linked in topic and in language to the Student's Book units. It contains comprehensive grammar and lexis practice activities and a variety of extra listening texts with comprehension questions and follow-up tasks. « скрыть
2 176 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 23.08.2017 (Ср.)