Beautifully illustrated and appealing to both children and teachers, this six-level course is designed to meet the needs of teachers and learners who are working at a high level of English. Footprints provides a strong emphasis on cross-curricular content with clearly identified language aims that acknowledge the increasing trend towards content-based learning.
Levels 1 and 2 take students on a magical journey, meeting well-known fairy tale characters to find the treasure at the end of the rainbow.
Levels 3 and 4 continue the idea of a quest but the context moves away from the world of fairy tales to one of mystery and adventure, working with the children's growing maturity and awareness of the
world around them.
* Strong story element uses a series of clues and riddles to lead the learner to the next episode and
to solve the puzzle... дальше »
* Cohesive identity develops throughout the six levels, growing with the level and age of the learner
* A clear language progression in harmony with CEF descriptor bands and the Cambridge ESOL and
Trinity YL exams
* Intercultural learning reflects the increasing importance of this aspect of the CEF
* Extensive range of photocopiable worksheets caters for varying needs including materials for
mixed-ability classes, wordlists, advice for parents and exam practice pages « скрыть