Google Analytics. Third edition
With 2 billion sites on the Web, who’s looking at yours?
Google Analytics can tell you. With great new features including advanced customization and segmentation capabilities, Analytics supplies information about your site visitors that helps you ramp up the value of your site. And like its two previous editions, this guide shows you what’s new in Google Analytics, how to get the most from the program, and what to do with what you learn.
- Understand the concepts, set up your Google Analytics program, use the right goals and filters, and read the reports.
- Learn to interpret and apply Analytics results, even if you’re not a Web pro.
- See how other companies use Analytics data.
- Explore new features such as AdSense integration, cost data settings, motion charts, custom reports, and event tracking.
- Apply the information you’ll get from reports on traffic, visitors, content, site searches, and more.
- Drill down deeper with advanced techniques, tips, and hacks.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 24.10.2017 (Вт.)