The topics throughout the Coursebook have been chosen to appeal to an adult learner's curiosity, and to reflect material that they would naturally read for pleasure in their native language. Critical thinking skills are promoted through the choice of topics and the way the material is exploited.
- Information-rich course, you learn English and you learn in English;
- International appeal, culturally appropriate, aware of the needs of learners to speak to other non-native speakers as well as to native speakers;
- Reading texts help develop critical thinking skills as well as comprehension skills;
- Innovative e-Workbook that allows learners to do activities on paper or electronically and includes additional resources for ongoing learning outside the classroom and plenty of listening and pronunciation practice;
- Strong lexical focus with Vocabulary extra boxes.