This course builds the skills that help you survive in the lecture room.
At Level 2, you learn how to:
- recognise the main idea;
- understand signpost words and phrases;
- understand statistics;
- identify important information;
- make low-level inferences from context;
- listen for gist and tolerate ambiguity;
- understand comparisons;
- take notes from spoken language;
- complete an outline;
- and identify and write summaries... дальше ».
As well as preparing students for entry into English-medium study, the Skills in English Course is ideal for students who wish to improve their scores in skills-based examinations for university entry requirements, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Rather than focusing on exam preparation, Skills in English teaches the necessary skills as part of a systematic programme of language development. « скрыть
1 126 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 28.11.2017 (Вт.)