Skills in English: Writing Level 3. Course Book
This course builds the skills that help you write assignments and term papers in English.
At Level 3, you learn how to:
- describe graphs and charts;
- write about famous people;
- use the passive, especially to describe a process;
- use demonstratives for textual reference;
- talk about obligation in the past;
- join sentences with: since, because, so, if, to, because of, what / which / who, when / where;
- present and past participles;
- and conclude opinions.
As well as preparing students for entry into English-medium study, the Skills in English Course is ideal for students who wish to improve their scores in skills-based examinations for university entry requirements, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Rather than focusing on exam preparation, Skills in English teaches the necessary skills as part of a systematic programme of language development... дальше ».
Skills in English courses are also available in Listening, Speaking and Reading. See the Skills in English website at skillsinenglish.com for additional materials and help.
1 126 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 25.10.2017 (Ср.)
|дата выпуска||30 сентября 2004 г. |
|количество страниц||52 стр.|
|возрастная категория||18+ (нет данных)|
|код системы скидок||25|
|код в My-shop.ru||1276470|