Kaplan GRE: Strategies, Practice and Review
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is taken by college graduates looking to gain entrance to graduate school the arts, business, the sciences & humanities and many other disciplines. Admissions officers from top programs report that it is one of the most important factors for admissions. With an increasing number of graduate and business school applicants and an increasing number of GRE test-takers and a recent test overhaul by the test-maker, a high GRE score is critical to set yourself apart from the competition.
Kaplan: 2013 GRE Strategies, Practice, and Review with Computer Adaptive Practice Test offers focused in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students succeed on the GRE Revised General Test.
Kaplan: 2013 GRE Strategies, Practice, and Review with Computer Adaptive Practice Test features:
- 2 full-length practice tests (1 full-length computer-adaptive tests and 1 in the book);
- 450+ questions with detailed explanations;
- Academic support through our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep;
- Proven score-raising strategies from Kaplan experts;
- Practice sets for the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the test... дальше »;
- Diagnostic tools for targeted practice.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test â€”or you'll receive a full refund.
|дата выпуска||5 июня 2012 г. |
|количество страниц||576 стр.|
|возрастная категория||18+ (нет данных)|
|код системы скидок||25|
|код в My-shop.ru||1293765|