Develop key reading skills and become more confident when reading in English. If you want to understand everything you read in English, you need to practise reading different kinds of texts. With Collins Reading (A2) you will... дальше » learn how to get the information you need from every text you read. Includes both authentic and adapted texts in a wide variety of styles:
* signs and labels
* timetables and tickets
* newspapers and magazines
* social networking sites
* Twenty units with a clear design in full colour.
* Appendices contain detailed advice targeting specific reading skills.
* Mini-dictionary with definitions of the most difficult words in each unit, taken from the Collins COBUILD dictionary.
* Answer key Collins Reading (A2) is part of the English for Life series. It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge KET preparation. Suitable for pre-intermediate learners of English (CEF level A2). The English for Life series uses authentic material from the Collins Corpus. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world's largest database of the English language and is updated every month. Also available in the Collins English for Life series: For Pre-Intermediate (A2) learners: Writing
* Speaking For Intermediate (B1+) learners: Reading
* Speaking « скрыть
1 443 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 20.12.2018 (Чт.)