This photocopiable resource book makes pronunciation in the primary classroom fun. As part of the Cambridge Copy Collection, each activity contains a clear, step-by-step lesson plan explaining how to set the activity up and carry it out in the classroom.
• A wide variety of games and activities to encourage pupils to practise their pronunciation
• Ready made lesson plans to save the teacher preparation time
• Attractively illustrated
• Activities can be slotted into any coursebook
• Suitable for learners preparing for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL)
• Over 60 fun-filled activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games which make pronunciation enjoyable.
• Fully supported by an audio CD.