Smart is an exciting new course with a strong grammatical base for secondary school students, taking them from beginner level to intermediate.
The course introduces new language through ten topic-based units in which dialogues and reading texts help present new grammar and vocabulary in situations which are of interest to this age group. Fun characters which appear throughout the course also help present new language items.
Key features include:
• Further help with grammar in a "Grammar Guide" within each lesson.
• A "Language Plus" page after each second unit which provides additional grammar practice.
• Special features include "Ant TV"r "English club" and the adventures of the Supertwins.
• Coverage of the four skills of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
• "Reference Plus" section at the back of the Student's Book with grammar reference guide.
• Activity English pages provide students with further opportunities for skills work.
The Teacher's Book contains full teaching notes, photocopiable activities, tests and ideas for further exploitation. The Workbook gives written practice of language covered in each lesson.