Smart. Pre-Intermediate. Student's Book
Smart is an exciting new four-level course with a strong grammatical base for upper primary school students, taking them from beginner level to intermediate.
The course introduces new language through ten units in which dialogues and reading texts help present new grammar and vocabulary in situations which are of interest to this age group. Members of the pop group Smart Moves, who appear throughout the course, also help present new language items.
Key features in the Student's Book include:
• Further help with grammar in "Grammar guide" boxes within each lesson.
• "Language Plus" pages for each unit, which give additional grammar practice.
• "Stopover" pages after the fifth and tenth units, giving consolidation of language already covered.
• Coverage of the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• A grammar reference section for support.
• Suggestions for cross-curricular activities.
The Teacher's Book contains full teaching notes, photocopiable activities, tests, culture notes and ideas for further exploitation.
The Workbook gives written practice of language covered in each lesson.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 26.09.2017 (Вт.)