- Thoroughly revised and expanded edition with brand new material taking into account the recent developments in international law, including the legal issues that have arisen since the "War on Terror"
- Expert team of contributors involved in the teaching and practice of public international law
Wide-ranging analysis of key issues and themes making it ideal for use as a stand-alone teaching text
- The entire volume has been carefully edited by Malcolm Evans to ensure a consistent approach throughout
New to this edition
- New chapter on 'Soft Law' by Alan Boyle and new 'Perspective from Practice' by Tim Daniel
- New table on relevant documents for international organizations, HR bodies and WTO documents
- New Online Resource Centre offers twice annual updates to the cases and legislation discussed in the text
The second edition of International Law reflects the breadth and diversity of contemporary public international law. It draws on the knowledge and expertise of a broad range of contributors actively involved in the current teaching and practice of the discipline. These authoritative and stimulating contributions present the essential elements of the international legal system in a clear and accessible fashion and address key questions that challenge many of the assumptions upon which that system is founded.
Now revised and updated to include coverage of developments in the subject since publication of the first edition in 2003, International Law is an invaluable resource for students of all levels following courses in international law, politics, or international relations as part of their degree programme, whilst also providing a key source of reference for practitioners and academics alike.
2 092 руб.
до распродажи: 2325 руб. (скидка: 10% на 1 шт.)
в наличии 1 шт.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 25.01.2019 (Пт.)