Balloons is a three-level language course for three-, four-, and five-year-olds that introduces children to English through play.
• Children learn language through games, cut-outs, and other hands-on activities.
• Animal puppet mascots model language, and children respond!
• Children "sing and say" songs, chants, and conversations.
• Built-in picture dictionary shows new and recycled vocabulary.
• Children make Tell a Story books to take home to their families.
• Interleaved Teacher's Editions provide everything teachers need in an easy-to-teach format.
Balloons makes learning English fun!