Grammar Express without key
Grammar Express is an intermediate to high-intermediate text that features four-page units that present and practice key grammar points. The text's concise, easy-to-follow format is organized into 76 thematic units featuring:
* A cartoon or piece of realia presenting the target grammar in a meaningful context to raise student interest and involvement.
* Clear grammar charts presenting the target grammar in all its forms.
* Quick, self-access activities allowing students to discover the target grammar and manipulate its forms before they start studying its uses.
* Concise grammar explanations and multiple examples focusing on the meaning and uses of the target grammar.
* Two full pages of controlled practice exercises, including fill-ins, matching, multiple choice, and writing/editing skill builders.
In addition, the text features:
* Fifteen SelfTests (one at the end of each part) offering additional opportunities for review and practice.
* A complete Answer Key to all self-check activities, practice exercises, and SelfTests.
A dual platform CD-ROM (for PC and Macintosh) contains additional editing practice for in-class or self-study. The exercises include sentence-level and paragraph-level error correction correlated to every grammar point in the Student Book. Grammar Express has self-contained units that may be used in any order with any grammar course. It may be used as a classroom text or as a self-study handbook. This two-volume series combines a concise, easy-to-follow format- two pages of presentation followed by two pages to practice - to quickly bring English language learners up to speed.