Postcards 4 Student's Book
Postcards is an exciting new four-level American English program for young teenagers. It is unique among courses for teens because it focuses on the teen's world. Units feature believable storylines and characters who speak natural, contemporary English. Magazine-like, photo-based design sparks interest in real-world situations and topics. Carefully sequenced, varied activities give students confidence to communicate in English and keep their motivation level high.
* Real-life topics and character appeal to students from the start-and keep them interested throughout the year.
* Creative and engaging activities, photo-stories, projects, cultural information, games, and songs bring language to life so that students want to communicate in English.
* A unique Language Booster combines a Workbook with a Grammar Builder so students always have plenty of practice material.
* An interleaved Teacher's Edition helps with lesson planning and includes extra activities, games, and reproducible tests.
* Carefully sequenced lessons help students build confidence in achievable steps.
* Clear learning goals and frequent progress checks motivate students to set and achieve objectives.