Dream Team 1. Workbook
A four-part series designed to meet the needs of secondary students continuing English as well as those starting English for the first time.
• Dream Team is a communicative course that teaches students how to use language in real situations, while also paying careful attention to grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
• Strong emphasis is placed on the clear and thorough presentation of grammar points, followed up by systematic practice throughout the course.
• Plenty of practice is given from the start in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, training students to communicate fluently and effectively in English.
• Stimulating and engaging topics, and an amusing and lively presentation story involving the activities of teenagers, appeal directly to the age group.
• There is a solid built-in process of revision and consolidation, which trains students to review what they have learnt regularly and systematically, and helps them prepare for tests.
• The course offers a range of flexible options to help teachers meet the needs of their particular teaching situation. These include an optional introductory section, an optional final 'Bonus unit' and optional projects and stories.