Landmark builds on what learners bring to class and respects their knowledge and experience. Using real-life listening and reading, Landmark gets students thinking, noticing, and reacting.
- Fresh topics get students thinking and speaking.
- A strong focus on skills pushes students to extend their knowledge and ability.
- Texts and tasks help students explore and activate their vocabulary.
- Authentic listening tasks raise awareness of features of natural conversation.
- A practical approach to writing.
- An active discovery approach to grammar guides students to work out patterns and rules for themselves.
- Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels have authentic reading with supportive tasks and graded exposure to authentic listening... дальше ».
- Advanced level has unscripted recordings and authentic texts to challenge and stimulate the adult learner. Also has short units to avoid topic fatigue. « скрыть