Lifelines. Pre-intermediate. Workbook without Key
Lifelines is a three-level general English course at elementary, pre-intermediate, and intermediate level. It has been designed to offer flexibility within a clear and easy-to-use format. Lifelines Pre-intermediate is divided into 14 main units, and each unit has an Extension section.
- A clear, comprehensive, yet manageable language syllabus.
- A discovery approach to the presentation of language.
- Motivating texts from a variety of authentic sources.
- Strong skills development with an emphasis on functional English.
- Systematic vocabulary work recycled within the unit.
- A pronunciation syllabus introducing sounds, stress and intonation.
- Optional Extension sections at the end of each unit.
The Student's Book also contains a detailed Grammar Reference section, a Reflecting on Learning section, tapescripts, a wordlist, and an IPA chart and irregular verb table. It is accompanied by two Class Cassettes.
The Teacher's Book contains an overview of each unit, clear teaching notes with extra ideas, an answer key, tapescripts, supplementary photocopiable activities and progress tests.
The Workbook has with key and without key versions. It contains further practice of the language and vocabulary presented in the Student's Book, an independent writing syllabus and Grammar Check revision sections.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 22.09.2017 (Пт.)