Basic English for Computing (New Edition). Student Book
A fully revised and updated edition of this popular low-level course.
- A topic-centred course that covers key computing functions and develops learners' competence in all four skills.
- Graded specialist content combined with key grammar, functional language, and subject-specific lexis.
- Simple, authentic texts and diagrams present up-to-date computing content in an accessible way.
- Tasks encourage learners to combine their subject knowledge with their growing knowledge of English.
- Glossary of current computing terms, abbreviations, and symbols.
- Teacher's Book provides full support for the non-specialist, with background information on computing content, and answer key.