A two-level course with strong appeal for today's young teenagers.
- Up-to-date topics and an engaging photostory reflect teenagers' interests and knowledge of the world.
- A problem-solving approach to grammar encourages students to work out the rules for themselves,
- Vocabulary sections also include training in collocation, word groups, and word formation.
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing tasks are carefully chosen to reflect students' interests and provide coverage of all the main sub-skills.
- A review section after every three units provides extra controlled practice activities and offers exam training with FCE-style task types.