This new third edition of the Longman Pronunciation Dictionary gives students detailed guidance on over 225,000 pronunciations. Fully revised for 2008, it includes new words such as iTunes, Skype andTikrit. This new edition also includes the brand new Longman Pronunciation Coach CD-ROM which gives students practical help to improve their own pronunciation.
Need help with pronunciation?
The Longman Pronunciation Dictionary:
• Helps students with over 225,000 pronunciations in both British and American English using the International Phonetic Alphabet
• Helps students with intonation by showing the stress patterns of thousands of compounds and idioms
• User-friendly graphs show the preferred pronunciations of British and American speakers, based on extensive research by Professor Wells... дальше »
NEW - now with the Longman Pronunciation Coach CD-ROM
• Students can listen to the pronunciation of all entries in British and American English, then record and check their own pronunciation
• Self Study Lab - Students can learn the International Phonetic Alphabet and practise their pronunciation with thousands of interactive exercises and feedback from Professor Wells
• Teachers' Resource Centre provides you with downloadable exercises for use in class « скрыть