Oxford Colour Spanish Dictionary Plus
- Over 40,000 words and phrases, and 60,000 translations, covering the very latest vocabulary
- New to this edition: centre section containing word games, a calendar of festivals and holidays, an A-Z guide to Spanish life and culture, and a 'Spanish words you must know' section, to help you improve your vocabulary
- Special usage notes give help with commonly used but tricky words in both languages
- The fresh, new colour design makes it even easier to find the word you are looking for
- Includes tables of regular and irregular verbs for quick reference
- Portable and robust - the flexicover binding means the dictionary is resistant to wear and tear, and it is a convenient size to slip into a bag or a backpack
This edition of the Oxford Colour Spanish Dictionary Plus is an effective and practical reference tool for any student, adult learner, or traveller. It is especially user-friendly, with a colourful design that makes it easy to find the word you are looking for quickly. It also has usage notes, giving you help with tricky and frequently occurring words, verb lists, and grammar notes.
This edition also has a completely refreshed and up-to-date centre section. The main focus of this section is to help you build your vocabulary. We have identified the Spanish words you most need to know, and they are laid out clearly for you here; you will also find them marked with a handy key symbol in the A-Z text of the dictionary. We also include word games so that you can practise your dictionary skills and learn vocabulary while having fun. The centre section also contains a calendar of holidays and festivals and an A-Z guide to Spanish life and culture - ideal for the traveller and those learning about life in Spanish-speaking countries.