Hello Jojo develops a love of learning English through fun and motivating games, stories and songs for very young learners. It is ideal for children who are not yet reading or writing. It can be used as preparation for children going on to use You and Me levels 1 and 2, or independently as a one-year pre-primary course.
• Methodology reflects the cognitive development of this age group, with an emphasis on movement and receptive skills
• Eight units cover topics from the children’s world such as family, colours and food
• Simple stories introduce children to the idea of sequencing, and prepare them for more complex concepts later on
• One-per-term Activity Books combine language and number work
• Stickers for each unit engage the children in activities and reward them for good work
• Additional activities in the Teacher’s Book accommodate different lesson lengths and number of teaching hours, and different abilities within the class... дальше »
• Development of skills such as left-to-right pencil progression gives children a good grounding for reading and writing « скрыть