Connections. Cross-curricular exercises and tests
Designed with an eye to CLIL (content and language integrated learning), "Connections" is intended to meet the functional and notional requirements of EFL teaching at CEFR levels B1-B2.
• Language practice: development of reading, listening, writing and speaking skills, including the ESP requirements of university courses.
• Testing: the exercises are mainly in the style of tasks from the FCE exam papers (Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening, Speaking)
• Focus on content: the topics for study include a wide range of subjects; History, Literature, Business, Science etc.
• Sixty full-colour units, each of which deals with a new topic
• Three sections – Reading, Listening and Speaking, Use of English and Writing – which cover the task types of the five papers of the FCE exam.
• Three Cross-sectional Maps offering examples of possible itineraries to follow.
• An audio CD containing the listening activities.
A teacher’s guide is available separately.
1 360 руб.
ориентировочная дата отгрузки: 24.07.2018 (Вт.)