The Students' Book has a motivating DVD spread at the end of every unit.
Based on authentic clips from the BBC's rich archive, these lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks. It follows a balanced approach to topics, language development and skills work. Speaking activities are prominent, but not at the expense of the other core skills of reading, writing and listening, which are developed systematically throughout.
- Twelve units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material.
- Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed explanations and extra practice.
- Photo bank to expand vocabulary.
- Audio and video scripts.
- Refreshed with new visuals and broadened texts, including content from the BBC and other sources. Clearer design allows for easier navigation.
- Revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
- Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
- The BBC video clips in each unit are unique to Speakout. The most popular clips from the 1st edition have been retained but new material from the BBC has been added to engage and motivate learners.
- GSE/CEFR mapping helps students track their progress and see the relevance of what they are learning.
- New pronunciation sections provide a stronger syllabus with a wider range of features.
1 615 руб.
планируемая дата доставки: 19.11.2019 (Вт.)