New Headway. Pre-Intermediate. Student's Book
Headway's trusted methodology combines solid grammar and practice, vocabulary development, and integrated skills with communicative role-plays and personalization.
Authentic material from a variety of sources enables students to see new language in context, and a range of comprehension tasks, language and vocabulary exercises, and extension activities practise the four skills. 'Everyday English' and 'Spoken grammar' sections practise real-world speaking skills, and a writing section for each unit at the back of the book provides models for students to analyse and imitate.
- Authentic texts, either reading or listening or both, present new language and enable students to see the target language in context.
- Language focus' boxes in the presentation sections and 'Discussing grammar' exercises help students explore the language of the unit further.
- Spoken English' sections cover the grammar of spoken English.
- Twelve complete writing lessons at the back of the book include models for students to analyse and imitate.
- Everyday English' sections give students practice in useful functional phrases, metaphors and idioms.
- A helpful Grammar Reference at the back of the book can be used for revision or reference, in class or at home.
2 020 руб.
планируемая дата доставки: 18.10.2019 (Пт.)